GTM / GA4 Expert:
Apply to Join the Nerd Power Team
GTM / GA4 Expert Position SummaryIf you have a passion for digital marketing, data analysis, and expertise in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and related tools, we encourage you to apply. The GTM / GA4 Setup & Analyst Expert will support our web development team with planning and implementing Google Tag Manager/GA4 goal tracking, debugging and reporting. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Data Analysis, SEO Performance, Google Data Studio, Shopify, Tracking Goals Setup, Google Looker Studio, GA4, Enhanced E-commerce Tracking, and GTM Debugging. They are responsible for taking a researched and measured approach to ensuring that all aspects of the user experience are considered when setting up enhance E-commerce tracking and goal tracking. We will need them to adapt and design Looker Studio reports from UA data to the new GA4 accounts. Experience migrating tracking from UA setups to GA4 accounts is required. They will work closely with other members of the content team to ensure the right metrics are being tracked. You will report to the CEO, and will collaborate with a team of other creatives where you will be expected to provide key information and contribute to the completion of assigned deliverables. Communication is key, openness to feedback, willingness to learn and improve skills are key attributes of candidates that are a fit for this position.
Candidate ProfileAn excited candidate thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment. You are motivated by helping clients achieve their vision to do the things that they are awesome at. You take direction well, and offer insightful tips that can help improve the workflow for the team. You are excellence in action; working efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines. You understand standards and the importance of accountability of self and others. You love being creative, asking important questions, can contribute to projects in a way that produces the best deliverables and outcomes possible while using technology to streamline processes and be more efficient. You are organized, meet deadlines, pay attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and manage tracking and tagging using Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Google Analytics (GA) on various web properties, including Shopify and WordPress websites, to measure and optimize marketing campaigns and user behavior
- Perform data analysis to identify trends, insights, and opportunities and provide actionable recommendations to improve website performance, user experience, and conversion rates
- Develop and manage dashboards and reports using Google Data Studio/Google Looker Studio to monitor and track KPIs and present insights to stakeholders
- Set up and manage goal tracking using GA and GTM to measure conversion rates and funnel performance across various web properties
- Implement Enhanced E-commerce Tracking in GA to track and analyze user behavior and product performance on Shopify and WordPress websites
- Debug GTM tags to ensure accurate and consistent tracking and tagging across web properties
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, and marketers, to implement tracking and tagging requirements and ensure consistency across platforms and channels
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in digital analytics, SEO, and website usability
- Analyze user behavior through observational, qualitative, and quantitative methods by interpreting data, and/or performing tests
- Setup A/B and various other optimization tests
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to present complex data and insights in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- G Suite Applications (Google Docs, Slides, etc)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets, and data visualization tools such as Data Studio/Looker Studio
- Experience in setting up and tracking goals using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience in Shopify and Enhanced E-commerce Tracking in GA
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and how they relate to website performance and user behavior
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a focus on meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work
- Team collaboration
- Information architecture experience
- Digital Marketer Analytics and Data Mastery Certification
- Digital Ecommerce Marketing Mastery Certification
- Hubspot Inbound Certification
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of, wireframing and UX design process
- UX Research
- Direct-response copywriting
Education and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in digital analytics, with expertise in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and data analysis working with others
- Agency experience a plus
Benefits and Salary
- Salary competitive based on proven experience and industry certifications.
- Please submit a portfolio for review.
- This role is available for freelance, part-time and full-time remote candidates.
About Nerd Power Media
Nerd Power Media is a dynamic, fast-paced marketing agency with global reach and impact. We provide high value, high impact services with a focus on quality client services and provable, tracked results. We take pride in educating our internal talent and our clients to build a deep understanding of our industry. We love to nerd out on our craft, and produce amazing results.
If for some reason you have questions or need additional clarity, please do not hesitate to contact Kristin@NerdPowerMedia.com.
Thank you for applying, and we’ll be in touch once we receive your information.
Chief Nerd & CEO
NERD POWER MEDIA